Three –meals –a –day plan


According to supermodel and mother-of-two, Claudia Schiffer, a sensible, three-meals-a-day plan is the only way to maintain her catwalk curves. 'I don't diet because it messes up your metabolism,' she says. 'Instead I eat three meals a day, particularly lots of fruit for breakfast because it's cleansing and quickly digested by the body and I try hard not to snack in-between meals. But if I want a piece of chocolate or a biscuit, then I have one. Denial makes you crave for something even more.

As well as sticking to a three-meals-a-day plan, Claudia tries to eat organically. 'I like my food to be as natural and unpolluted by chemicals as possible so I always eat organic.
You have read this article Celebrity Fitness with the title Three –meals –a –day plan. You can bookmark this page URL http://chrisinha-belezaestilo.blogspot.com/2009/11/three-meals-day-plan.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Three –meals –a –day plan"

Post a Comment