My hair is naturally curly so yes it tends to get frizzy and dry if I don't take care of it.
So here is something that made a HUGE difference in my hair texture and look :)...
The miracle is (drum-roll)............... SHEA BUTTER
Yes guys believe it or not.
And after explaining about the whole process I am going to give you guys a link of website in the end where you can buy ANY natural products for a REALLY cheap price and they are organic as far as I know.
What to Do?
- So depending on the length of your hair take some Shea butter and put it in a bowl.
- Its easier to apply it when it is liquid so I put it in microwave and melted it.
- Make sure its warm NOT hot because this will open up your hair cuticles and the product with be absorbed in hair shaft effectively.
- Massage it in scalp and apply to the ends. This is like a hot oil treatment and REALLY nourishing for hair.
- I kept this overnight and washed it away in the morning.
After my hair was dry I could not stop feeling my hair because it was SUPER SOFT. Like a Miracle!
During the 2nd and 3rd day without washing hair, I noticed that my hair didn't get frizzy at all.
My hair in winter is like a frizz ball sometimes so when I go out in winter I HAVE TO keep my hair up but this week my hair was as soft and un-frizzy as never it had been before.
I really recommend this product :)
- Great Hair Mask
- I also noticed that when I used it as a moisturiser for a week, my skin was a lot firmer. I am not sure why but it happened :)
- If you have rough/black knees then this will help you
- This is a Multi Task Product basically and so saves LOTS of money
- It is sooooooooo cheap. Anyone can afford it.
- Because the product is 100% natural, no perfumes or anything is added and so the smell isn't really bad but isn't really pleasant as well.
Here is the website I got the product from: E-Natural.Com
Yup that is true.
You have read this article Hair Care / Reviews / Skin Care with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://chrisinha-belezaestilo.blogspot.com/2012/11/my-new-organic-miracle-hair-mask-for.html. Thanks!