Ginger (Zingiber officinale) has long been recognized as one of plants used for traditional medicine or herbal medicine. There are so many health benefits. In addition, ginger is also used for seasoning. Ginger was able to treat stomach diseases, respiratory problems, menstrual problems, inflammation, and other diseases. So many benefits that can be taken from ginger.
Additionally ginger can also be used for beauty especially for hair care. Do you have problems with your hair or you want to get great hair and smooth? Then, you can make use of ginger. Oil from Ginger can be used for hair care.
Here are benefits of ginger for hair care and hair health:
- Ginger is very good and effective for hair loss. Extracts of ginger can make your root of hair grow stronger and make hair more fragrant course.
- If you have brittle and dry hair, then ginger useful content such as vitamins, zinc, phosphorus, etc. can help you get back sheen to your hair.
- Dandruff is a scalp problem, the most common among both men and women. Ginger oil is very effective to eliminate dandruff naturally. You can apply olive oil mixed with ginger oil on the scalp, and leave it overnight.
- Pollution and excessive heat can cause damage to the hair follicles and eventually make split ends. Therefore, ginger can be used for the treatment of damaged hair follicles.
- Ginger oil blended with jojoba oil or avocado oil, are believed to increase hair growth so hair grow faster. Apply the oil, massage the scalp, then rinse the next day.
You have read this article with the title The Benefits of Ginger for Hair Care. You can bookmark this page URL http://chrisinha-belezaestilo.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-benefits-of-ginger-for-hair-care.html. Thanks!