Get Healthy Glowing Skin, Stay Hydrated


One of the best ways to nourish your skin is to drink plenty of water. Water assists the body with it’s natural elimination process by flushing unwanted toxins out.
Did you know? Crankiness and irritability are some of the first signs that a person is dehydrated. A good thing to tell your sweety next time either one of you gets a little crabby. or better yet, say nothing and just give ‘em a little agua.
TIP #1
Keep a never-ending supply of water at your desk at work or wherever you spend most of your time. I like to mix things up with a little sparkling water or a slice of lemon or orange or cucumber on days that I want to pamper myself.
TIP#2
For a little added pampering at work, try a hydrating mist.
My secret weapon that I keep stored in my desk drawer is Shu Uemura Hydrating Mist:

shu_uemura_mist3.jpg
For air travel, since I rarely check a bag, here’s something small enough to fit into my little ziplock bag:
jurliquetravelblend2.jpg
Jurlique Aromamist Travel Blend,
or Pampering Blend
You have read this article with the title Get Healthy Glowing Skin, Stay Hydrated. You can bookmark this page URL http://chrisinha-belezaestilo.blogspot.com/2011/03/get-healthy-glowing-skin-stay-hydrated.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Get Healthy Glowing Skin, Stay Hydrated"

Post a Comment