Use these beauty tips to learn how to use liner and mascara to create a sensual cat eye makeup look!
- Cat eye makeup starts with a major choice. You must decide if you want to take on this task of trying to apply cat eye makeup liner with a liquid liner or a pencil liner. If you’re new to applying liner, pencil liner is much more forgiving. But, liquid can give you bolder results. To figure out which works best for you, it’s a great idea to try out both. You can also find liquid pen liner which is kind of the best of both worlds offering easy application and bold color! When choosing the liquid pen, be sure you find the shortest pen tip available because it will give you the most control possible. You can choose any dark color but black is obviously the most common choice for this task.
- Before you start with the liner however, you must prime your eyelid area. Most people choose not to use bold shadow when they are doing cat eye makeup. So, go for a neutral highlighting shadow and sweep it over your entire eyelid before you start with the eyeliner. A shimmery shadow can help you get the sexy look you’re looking for.
- After you gather your eyeliner, simply set up a hands-free mirror. If you have a magnified mirror, you’ll have better vision throughout the process. After all, when you apply liner you’ll want to be able to clearly see what you’re doing!
- Starting with the inner corner of the eye, touch the pen lightly to the lashline and drag it toward the outer corner of the eye. The main point here is to draw the line as close to the lash line as you possibly can. A thin line to start is fine. You can always go back and fatten it up to get better results and shape.
- As you get to the end of your lash line, you can slightly turn the line upward toward your temple. The length of the shade line is up to you but you can always shorten it if you overdo it by dipping a Q-tip in makeup remover and erasing the edge of the line. The placement of the winged tip is more crucial to the beauty results than the length.
- After you have the eyeliner perfectly applied, it’s time to work on your lashes. For the most dramatic look, false eyelashes are a great option. However, you can learn to do use your own lashes for this as well. If you don’t want to try false lashes, simply start by using an eyelash curler on your lashes. Hold it in place for ten seconds and then immediately apply bold black mascara to the lashes. Allow them to dry and do the same for the other eye. Then add another coat of bold black mascara to finish them off.
You have read this article with the title Skin Care Information & Tips. You can bookmark this page URL http://chrisinha-belezaestilo.blogspot.com/2011/03/skin-care-information-tips.html. Thanks!