Ashley Greene's Beauty Secrets



Her hair tips: "I don't put a lot of products in my hair, and I try not to use heat. Ted Gibson is my hairstylist, and he's incredible. His hair spray is the one that I use the most. I use his shampoo and conditioner now, too."

-Her lip obsession: "Mark Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain. It's not supershiny and it's not sticky, because that drives me insane."

-Her sexy scent: "I wear Kai lotion and oil. It's a gardenia-type smell. Really fresh."

-Her glowing skin secret: "Mark has something called Get a Tint, and it's a mix between foundation and lotion, with a little bit of a bronze. Florida girl—gotta have a tan!"

-Her diet: "If I go back to Jacksonville on vacation to visit my family, the diet becomes a little more lax. The barbecue down there is so amazing... I work out really hard so I can eat what I want."

Via Allure November 2011
You have read this article Ashley Greene / Beauty of the Day / Beauty Tip / diet / Hair / Skin with the title Ashley Greene's Beauty Secrets. You can bookmark this page URL http://chrisinha-belezaestilo.blogspot.com/2011/11/ashley-greene-beauty-secrets.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ashley Greene's Beauty Secrets"

Post a Comment