DIY: 4 Ways to Beat Frizz All Winter Long



When your hair becomes frizzy, it means that your hair needs moisture and that its dry/damaged. So  the dry hair tries to pull moisture from the air to compensate for what it’s lacking.



1) This is a tip from Herbal Essences Celebrity Stylist,Charles Baker Strahan:
He recommends to begin in the shower using a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner that won’t weigh your hair down like Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner and then following with a light-weight leave in conditioner daily.  ”Just a little bit goes a long way.”


2) A day before you shampoo, make a mixture of castor oil, almond oil and coconut oil. Apply it at night and leave it overnight. Take the castor oil twice as much almond and coconut oil because it is very moisturizing for hair and it is the BEST solution for frizzy hair. Make sure to apply the oils on roots and massage them for 5 mins. You can also warm up the oils in microwave so that it help to open hair follicles and your hair can absorb it easily. Wash it carefully in the morning to remove all the oils.



3) After a hair wash, and after your hair is 100% dry, take 1 tsp of Moroccan oil or Almond oil and apply it all over your hair. Both oils have no smell at all so if you apply it your hair won't smell at all in fact it will keep in the smell of your shampoo/conditioner. Any oil you choose, it is a great moisturizer and frizz fighter. Your hair won't look greasy at all, instead it will look glossy and healthy. 


4) This is not DIY but I LOVE this product I got from Avon. It promises to repair your damaged hair in 3 days. For me, it didn't repair in 3 days but it did in 2 weeks maybe because my hair were REALLY damaged. It's called Advance Techniques Damage Repair 3D Rescue. I barely get frizzy hair now because if I apply this product, it moisturizes and repairs my hair, so the hair don't absorb humid from air and so my hair don't get frizzy. It's truly AMAZING!! Get your hands on it guys before it goes away :)


Personal Experience: For me the 2nd, 3rd and 4th tip worked the BEST. I have experienced it and I think all those girls with frizzy hair like I had should try this out. By the way Castor oil and the Avon Product is the BEST so definitively try it out :) 


Also you can check out my blog post on DIY: Get Voluminous Lustrous Hair. Please let me know your response after you have tried any of the tips :) Take Care.
Love Krishna xxx

You have read this article Hair Care with the title DIY: 4 Ways to Beat Frizz All Winter Long. You can bookmark this page URL http://chrisinha-belezaestilo.blogspot.com/2011/11/diy-4-ways-to-beat-frizz-all-winter-long.html. Thanks!

No comment for "DIY: 4 Ways to Beat Frizz All Winter Long"

Post a Comment