DIY: 2 in 1 Facial Mask for Acne Prone Skin



Nowadays I hear this a lot "I never get time" or "I barely get time to sit down myself" and so on... If you are one of these people who doesn't have time at all you should definitely try this mask. I use it every other day to cleanse, moisturise and prevent the acne. Well my acne is GONE now so thank god. But I also want to help you guys out and let you know how I got rid of it...

All you need is:

1 tsp Yoghurt

  • I am sure these are in your kitchen.
  • Now for oily acne skin, use very low fat yoghurt.
  • For dry acne skin, use full fat or at least with 10% fat yoghurt.


1 tsp Honey    
  • Then wash your face with warm water so it can open up the pores.
  • And finally, mix the ingredients and apply on your face. I apply it with a brush but you can do it anyway you want.


And 1/2 tsp Cinnamon 
 


  • Please check before hand if you are allergic to cinnamon or not by testing a small amount on the back of your hand



Personal Experience: 
  • This mask doesn't dry out my skin in winter.
  • It got rid of those small acne on my face and it prevents them too.
  • My skin has that healthy glow now.
  • It cleanses my skin so it looks fresh everyday.
Please let me know about your experience. Take Care.
Love Krishna xxx

You have read this article Skin Care with the title DIY: 2 in 1 Facial Mask for Acne Prone Skin. You can bookmark this page URL http://chrisinha-belezaestilo.blogspot.com/2012/02/diy-2-in-1-facial-mask-for-acne-prone.html. Thanks!

No comment for "DIY: 2 in 1 Facial Mask for Acne Prone Skin"

Post a Comment