Acne Products Review

Clearasil Rapid Action Treatment Cream



I bought this product a few days ago and I have only tried it twice. It does dry out the spot but it also dries out my skin soooo much that it becomes flaky. I would only recommend this product with oily skin and the ones with get severe acne.


Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash



I loved this face wash in the beginning. It did reduce the amount of sebum and white heads but it also slightly dried out my skin. I would give it 3 stars.




Body shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Face Wash



This is the ONLY face wash which didn't dry out my skin and worked amazingly on reducing acne. It didn't clear all the pimples but it helped. I would recommend this for people with normal. combination and dry skin types.



Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser



I haven't tried out this product. But i have heard a LOT of people recommending this product to people with dry skin and with acne. They say it doesn't dry out skin and it also help reduce redness and pimples. I will definitely try this and will let you guys know.





Take Care.
Love Krishna
You have read this article Skin Care with the title Acne Products Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://chrisinha-belezaestilo.blogspot.com/2012/03/acne-products-review.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Acne Products Review"

Post a Comment