Indian beauty tips
Rooibos is known around the world. Rooibos is very healthy, and it begins to exert influence in the beauty industry.
Why rooibos material, suitable for use in home remedies?
Rooibos tea has been included as a component in soaps, face creams and shampoos. Members say that makes the skin soft and smooth. Others say it clears psoriasis and acne.
Rooibos promotes healthy skin because it contains acid, zinc and alpha-hydroxy, the necessary ingredients for a healthy and radiant skin. Rooibos is also believed to help restore skin irritations like itchy skin allergies, eczema, rashes and daiper (diaper rash), so that the tea is served directly in the affected areas to provide a calming effect. beauty tips
The properties of rooibos tea extract such an extraordinary and gentle that it can be used to care for children, even if you have sensitive skin or allergic eczema
Although these products the beauty industry is very effective and healthy alternative to some existing beauty products, we would all be able to try home remedies. We briefly discuss the following topics Rooibos, especially for those who do not know, rooibos.
• What is rooibos tea
• How the taste of Rooibos
• What makes rooibos tea so special
• The health benefits of rooibos tea
• The most common types of rooibos tea.
• Preparation of rooibos tea
• Means of Rooibos House Beauty
What is Rooibos Tea?
Rooibos (red tea, known as red or tea) from the fermented leaves of a plant native to South Africa. Typically, rooibos is sold and marketed as a tea, but in fact it's more like a herbal infusion, as collected from the leaves of plants Rooibos (botanical name Aspalathus Linearis). In South Africa Rooibos only grows in the Cederberg mountains and around Clanwilliam and Citrusdal, due to the specific climatic and geological conditions in the region.
Rooibos is 100% pure and natural, contains no dyes or preservatives. It is also naturally free of kilojoules and fat and very low in sodium. Rooibos is also a natural source of antioxidants and is actually much more antioxidants than green tea, then.
As the taste of rooibos?
Rooibos is a refreshing soft drink and has a fruity, sweet aroma and taste naturally sweet. A fresh pot of Rooibos can be kept warm for several hours, you can heat up a few times and it does not lose its appearance, aroma, flavor and become bitter. You can even hold rooibos cold in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Rooibos tea can enjoy the taste of everyone, because rooibos is perfect hot or cold, with or without milk, sugar or honey. You can even add a dash of lemon juice or mixed with other juices, fruit, to enjoy a good mix. Rooibos tea bags can be used several times without loss of flavor.
Clean, fragrant taste Rooibos can be enjoyed safe in amounts unlimted the day or night, without harmful side effects.
In fact, Rooibos tea is a soothing and relaxing evening before bedtime, and rooibos is suitable for children, infants and nursing mothers
Health Benefits of Rooibos
Rooibos is a popular beverage and health without the side effects reported, even after centuries of use. Here is a list of health benefits associated with red tea:
• It is unique because it is naturally caffeine free and has only half the amount of tannin than tea convential.
• Tea convential reduce the iron stores with the help of a third party, Rooibos has no effect on iron absorption due to the low level of tannins.
• The drink does not exacerbate the kidney in any case, since it does not contain oxalic acid.
• Rooibos contains a number of minerals that the body needs magnesium, potassium, manganese, copper, iron and zinc.
• Rooibos is naturally anthihistamine, it is useful for the treatment of allergies.
• It also helps in the treatment of asthma and skin diseases like eczema and urticaria.
• It also reduces blood sugar levels, so it can be very useful for people with diabetes.
• High defensive natural antioxidants
• Researchers from Japan have come to the conclusion in 1960 that rooibos tea contains a powerful antioxidant similar to superoxide dismutase charateristics. This plant is considered a compund slow the aging process. Rooibos extract, naturally contains anti-aging more than 30 antioxidants and minerals - very much indeed.
• Rich in flavonoids - a very powerful antioxidant and a powerful chemical plant.
The main flavonoids is aspalathin - only in rooibos tea. This is useful against atherosclerosis and heart disease.
• Rooibos anti-cancer properties found in animal studies. This ability to protect against skin cancer suppresses tumor. Flavonoids protect against genetic damage in cells. Studies have shown that it can activate an enzyme system known for its ability to purify the body of all carcinogens.
• Japanese studies of the influence of oligosaccharides, as well as found in Rooibos, indicates that these compounds may help the immune system to fight viral infections.
Rooibos tea, home remedies beauty
Why rooibos material, suitable for use in home remedies? Rooibos tea has been included as a component in soaps, face creams and shampoos. Members say the IET makes the skin soft and smooth. Others say it clears psoriasis and acne. Rooibos also discussed the current calm eczema, allergies and rashes daiper. Just drinking rooibos has adorned itself, because the extract in rooibos and combat the effects of aging.
Wash your hair with the dark moments of rooibos to give it a nice sheen.
After shampooing hair, rinse it rooibos tea and massage into the roots and hair length. Leave on for 5-10 minutes and rinse. Condition as usual. Red hair is vibrant and bright. This will improve the color of the hair and make it more dynamic.
Treat tired eyes and sensitive to rinse with warm Rooibos. Click the eye gently with a damp cloth with warm Rooibos. You can also keep rooibos tea bags in the freezer or refrigerator, and use it to ease your eyes are red.
• on the skin and acne
Wash your face with warm Rooibos instead of water, this is a great alternative to skin freshener.
Acne treatment with a mixture of one cup of rooibos tea strong, hot, one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and two teaspoons of oatmeal. Cool and apply on face. Lie down and relax for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm tea. Press gently to dry.
Add a few bags of Rooibos bath water to soothe some tips to beautiful skin is tanned.
Treat itching, rubbing the affected skin from the face cloth soaked in a strong solution of warm Rooibos. Press very gently to dry friction problem worse.
You have read this article Beauty Tips / Beauty Tips And Secrets / Beauty Tips And Tricks / BEAUTY TIPS NEWS / hair tips / hairstyles / Make Up Tips / Skin Care with the title Beauty Tips And Tricks. You can bookmark this page URL http://chrisinha-belezaestilo.blogspot.com/2012/03/beauty-tips-and-tricks.html. Thanks!