DIY: Make Your Own Nail Stickers at Home

OMG I am so excited to show you guys this tutorial. I absolutely LOVE this idea. I found this technique on YouTube by Tartofraises Nail Art.
She is really good at doing nails and she is my Inspiration. Okay so I will get on the point. She made this video a few months back and I just saw it.
So I thought to show you girls as well. Check it out below to see how she makes them Nail Stickers. Its super easy and you will definitely have all the things you need at home.


Hope you girls like it :) Take Care. 
Follow Me on Pinterest

Love Krishna xxx

You have read this article DIY Arts and Crafts with the title DIY: Make Your Own Nail Stickers at Home. You can bookmark this page URL http://chrisinha-belezaestilo.blogspot.com/2012/06/diy-make-your-own-nail-stickers-at-home.html. Thanks!

No comment for "DIY: Make Your Own Nail Stickers at Home"

Post a Comment