Epilator Review


Epilator is an electrical device used for hair removal. Its like an electrical tweezer. It has many tweezers in them that electrically pluck out the hairs. So its like waxing but it doesn't hurt as much. But I was really shocked when many people said they don't know what it is.

I use this one from Argos

Pros:

  1. When I tried it out the first time, I was really excited. My hair didn't grow back until 2 weeks amd that's what I REALLY look for during the summer season. I mean who wants to go through the shaving process every other day. I definitely don't. 
  2. Its pretty cheap actually. You only have to spend the money once unlike if you are waxing, you have to buy the wax strips again and again. Same with the razors. I bought mine for around €50 from Argos.
  3. You don't get the razor burns or dry skin after using this. I used shaving gels which really dried out my skin. So I absolutely hate them.

Cons:

After two weeks when my hair started to grow back, I noticed that some were growing inside my skin. In other words I had some ingrown hairs. So I had to exfoliate again and again to avoid that. But I still like it.

Overall I really like this device and yes I would use it most of the times when I am not in a hurry.

Do you prefer epilator over the other shaving methods? Let me know in the comments :)
Take Care.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Love Krishna xxx


You have read this article Body Care / Hair Care with the title Epilator Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://chrisinha-belezaestilo.blogspot.com/2012/05/epilator-review.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Epilator Review"

Post a Comment