I am Going On Holidays for 3 WEEKS

Hey girls. This is just a quick message for all my sweet readers out there. I am going to CANADA this friday which is 3rd of August. I am SUPER excited because my relatives live there.
I have been there once and it was AMAZING. Especially the Wonderland. (in the picture above)
If you are going to Canada, you DO NOT want to miss out The Wonderland. Its like a HUGE funfair.
So I will be gone for 3 weeks and I will try my best to do blog posts. And of course I will post some memoirs ;)
I hope you guys have lots of fun in the last month of summer.
You can send me emails if you have any queries or requests. Just click on the Ask Me? tab on top of my blog.
Take Care. 
You have read this article with the title I am Going On Holidays for 3 WEEKS. You can bookmark this page URL http://chrisinha-belezaestilo.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-am-going-on-holidays-for-3-weeks.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I am Going On Holidays for 3 WEEKS"

Post a Comment