To realize this, you can make a practical and easily, without having to pay expensive.
The following ten types of foods rich in nutrients and fiber is able to realize your dream.
- Blueberries: A cup full of blueberry juice may provide health benefits to the skin as the skin becomes more glowing, healthy and shiny hair, even also good for your healthy eyes.
- Spinach: Spinach is also good for the skin because it can help eliminate acne. This is because spinach contains a variety of nutrients and vitamins such as vitamin A, C, E, and K.
- Tomatoes: Tomato basically have anti-aging effect on the body, because it contains antioxidants, lycopene (lycopene). Antioxidants are easily absorbed by the body, so the skin and hair becomes healthy.
- Salmon: Salmon is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids that protect the skin from sun exposure, so that the skin was still glowing.
- Walnuts: Not only salmon, walnuts also contains Omega-3 fatty acids, which help in strengthening the skin cells so the skin moisture maintained. This condition causes your skin a healthy glow. Not only that, often eat some walnuts can also help reduce wrinkles and fine lines on the face and body.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a natural source of probiotic food and very good for your face, because it is effective in treating acne, eczema, dandruff and other problems to some extent.
- Green Tea: Green tea as we know it contains a number of antioxidants that are good for the health of the body, including the skin and hair.
- Red meat: Red meat is a source of zinc and protein are very good, so it can help in the treatment of acne.
- Green Beans: Green beans are a rich source of silicon that can help the growth of hair and nails better.
- Kiwi: Kiwi is a rich source of vitamin C and antioxidants. Nutrition plays an important role in preventing premature aging, including wrinkles.
You have read this article with the title 10 Most Popular Food for Beauty Skin and Hair. You can bookmark this page URL http://chrisinha-belezaestilo.blogspot.com/2012/11/10-most-popular-food-for-beauty-skin.html. Thanks!