My New Youtube Channel and First Video

Hey Girls!! I just wanted to inform you all about my new YouTube channel and the first video we made.


Me and my friend Anna (Her Blog here) are making videos together.
She does all the photography so she was super excited to do all the camera stuff.
And as I am into all the Nail Art stuff, we make videos of tutorials on Nail Designs.
It was all Anna's idea so I want to thank her sooooo much for encouraging me :)

So if you guys have any requests to do any type of nails, don't hesitate to contact me.
Just click on the Make a Request tab and send me a picture of a nail design that you like and I shall make a tutorial on that.

Here is my first video on: Spring Zebra Nails shown in the picture below.


Take Care.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Love Krishna xxx

You have read this article Nail Designs / YouTube Videos with the title My New Youtube Channel and First Video. You can bookmark this page URL http://chrisinha-belezaestilo.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-new-youtube-channel-and-first-video.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My New Youtube Channel and First Video"

Post a Comment