DIY: Pure Sea Salt Facial Toner


Toners are huge part of skin care routines. I know I haven't mentioned this in my Skin Care Routine for Acne Prone Skin but that is because I just found out about this stuff from YouTube.

So I gave it a try and here is my Personal Response:

It is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I never thought toners can do much to your skin but this one really makes a difference. 
I would really recommend this for people with acne prone skin. Also it does NOT dry out your skin which most of over-the-counter toners do. My skin definitely feels fresh.

Read more to find out Why Sea Salt is Good for Skin and How I Make It.


Why Sea Salt is Good for Skin:


  • It is a Natural Exfoliator and that is why you find it in many spa products.
  • It is a Stress Reducer. Greeks and Romans both used warm seawater as a therapy to help people relax. This is now called Talassotherapy. It has psychological benefits and improves the quality of sleep.
  • Sea salt is a natural detoxifier because the salt absorbs the toxins from the skin.
  • Sea Salt are pure which means they haven't been much processed as table salt.


How I Make It:

You Need:
100% PURE Sea Salt
Warm Water


Take 1 tsp to 1/4 cup of warm water. Store it in one of those pump bottles. Let it sit overnight and use it in the morning,

In the morning I wash my face and I apply this toner using a cotton pad. After I apply my daily moisturiser and then I apply my make up.

Let me know what you think of this toner :) Take Care.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Love Krishna xxx



You have read this article Skin Care with the title DIY: Pure Sea Salt Facial Toner. You can bookmark this page URL http://chrisinha-belezaestilo.blogspot.com/2012/04/diy-pure-sea-salt-facial-toner.html. Thanks!

No comment for "DIY: Pure Sea Salt Facial Toner"

Post a Comment