Youtube Video: Nails Tutorials

So I got requests to do a YouTube Nail Tutorial from my last post on Summer Nail Designs.
And here it is.
I love flowers but sometimes they are really difficult to do on nails.
But not to worry because this tutorial is VERY easy to do.
It literally took me 10 mins :)
So check it out below. 


Another video on nails will be coming up so if you wanna check it out keep your eye on the blog :)
If you have any request to do a nail tutorial, you can send me a picture of those nails and I can do a tutorial on it :) 

Send me on my e-mail: xkrishna.px@gmail.com

Take Care.
You have read this article Nail Designs / YouTube Videos with the title Youtube Video: Nails Tutorials. You can bookmark this page URL http://chrisinha-belezaestilo.blogspot.com/2012/07/youtube-video-nails-tutorials.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Youtube Video: Nails Tutorials"

Post a Comment