DIY: 7 Tips to Get Rid of Razor Bumps Naturally Read more to find out the secret...
All You Need:
1. A clean jar
2. A Popsicle stick or Small Spoon
3. Aloe Vera
4. Olive Oil
Aloe Vera and Olive Oil should be added in equal ratio.
- Now if you want to try this method for once, take 5 tsp of Aloe Vera and 5 tsp of Olive Oil. Mix them in a jar with a popsicle stick or spoon.
- Wash you legs with warm water.
- Then apply the mixture on your legs evenly and use a razor to shave carefully.
- Do this at night so when you wake up, your legs will be super soft and flawless :)
- After shaving, you can either wash your legs with soap to get rid of the excess gel or wash it only with water to leave the moisture on. Wipe your legs with a towel and have a good sleep. (I usually prefer to wash it only with water).
And ta daa, wake up with beautiful, soft legs. I hope you girls really like this because I totally did and it is really worth it.
Just make sure to wash off the grease from your bath tub in the end because it gets really slippery.
You have read this article Body Care / Hair Care / Skin Care with the title DIY: Make Your Own Natural Shaving Gel. You can bookmark this page URL http://chrisinha-belezaestilo.blogspot.com/2012/07/diy-make-your-own-natural-shaving-gel.html. Thanks!