DIY: Make Your Own Deodrant for Dark Underarms

I watch YouTube videos A LOT and yes I am really addicted to it. But I am so glad because I can share stuff like this with you. So this really talented and pretty YouTuber BeautySplurge uploaded a video where she shows how to make a Deo at home and she said using this Deo she got rid of the dark underarms. I am really going to make this and try it out too.

And the funny thing was that I had ALL the ingredients at home to make the Deo. I love her videos because she also does lots of DIYs and Natural stuff. She is truly amazing. So check out her channel and the video below.



You have read this article Body Care / YouTube Videos with the title DIY: Make Your Own Deodrant for Dark Underarms. You can bookmark this page URL http://chrisinha-belezaestilo.blogspot.com/2012/09/diy-make-your-own-deodrant-for-dark.html. Thanks!

No comment for "DIY: Make Your Own Deodrant for Dark Underarms"

Post a Comment