Nutrition is very important for healthy hair, are: Water, protien, biotin (part of the vitamin B complex), vitamin A, B6, B12, C, copper, metal, omega 3 fatty acids, zinc, calcium, folic acid, and magnesium , all play a role in maintaining healthy hair and scalp.
Here are some ways that can be applied in everyday life so that your hair and scalp is always healthy.
1. Use your fingers to massage your scalp which will increase the circulation in your scalp. Because circulation is very important for hair growth.
2. Combing or brushing your hair will help break up the oil and dirt that clog your pores. Advised to comb or brush 100-200 movement in the morning and at night.
3. Avoid the sun, wind, and excessive heat such as from hair dryers, hot showers, and curling irons.
4. Caps and helmets will cause poor circulation in your scalp and will also cause a buildup of sweat and dirt.
5. If you have a high activity level or stress in your life, try to reduce stress by taking some time each day just to relax, excessive stress is believed to trigger hair loss.
6. If you use hair dyes, coloring limit to once in 2 months. Coloring hair too often will cause damage to the hair.
7. When combing your hair done gently, do not pull your hair when you comb your hair and avoid using hair clips. because it causes your hair taut.
8. Use conditioner.
9. Get enough sleep.
Hopefully with these tips you can be Preventing Hair Loss.
You have read this article with the title Preventing Hair Loss. You can bookmark this page URL http://chrisinha-belezaestilo.blogspot.com/2012/09/preventing-hair-loss.html. Thanks!